Creative Karachi Festival is back and kicking off this weekend
Conceptualized in 2014 for the first time by T2F’s passionate founder, Sabeen Mahmud, the event was famously dubbed as a ‘non-stop party in the park!’.
It was aimed to take place annually as a collective showcase of all the activities hosted at T2F all year round. After a long gap of three years, T2F is pleased to announce it’s third Creative Karachi Festival, CKF 2019, which will take place on Friday 30th and Saturday 31st at the Alliance Francaise.
- 14 music concerts
- a group exhibition “Karachi ke Nazaaray” featuring 18 artists
- 2 theatre plays
- 3 dance performances
- 3 standup comedy sessions
- 22 short and feature-length films
- Daastangoi and dramatic readings
- Hip Hop and Tai Chi demonstrations
- jamming and DJ stages
- panel discussions and book launch
- food stalls and picnic area
- art and craft bazaar, and a lot more!
Check out the two-day schedule!
The gates will open at 2 pm on both days and tickets will be available at the entrance for just Rs 500. Make sure to arrive well in time to escape the hustle and bustle.
Join the festival and bring all your friends, in celebrating culture and life; and strengthening T2F’s collective vision of a creatively conscious city and an inclusive, sustainable and prosperous society.
Date: Friday 30th & Saturday 31st August 2019
Time: 02:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Venue: Alliance Française de Karachi
Entry Pass: Rs.500/- per day